The Poonawalla ladies are undoubtedly among the best dressed women on the society scene in Mumbai. Delna Poonawalla is herself, a designer and it comes as no surprise that she’s always impeccably turned-out. As for her sister-in-law Michelle Poonawalla and her cousin-in-law, Natasha Poonawalla, they always manage to turn heads at a society soiree.
We bumped into Delna and Michelle (who wore a lovely dress by Mary Katrantzou) at Lakme Fashion Week and saw Delna holding a pretty intriguing shawl, “To keep me warm in case it gets too cold in the main show area,” she tells us with a smile.
Says Delna, “I picked this up at Le Mil in Mumbai. It’s a shawl by Karienbelle and it’s from the Wild and Wonderful collection.”
Wouldn’t you just love to own one of these?
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.