And the votes are in! Our 2nd installment of the MissMalini Fashion Awards 2012 were super fun so thank you for voting! Each of our winners gets a delux luxury hamper put together by yours truly with a ton of fun goodies inside (See what’s in the hampers here!) Plus one lucky blog reader won her own hamper too by telling us her favorite trend (yay Neelakshi Singh who loves pastels, florals with flashes of neon and palazzo pants!) We caught up with some of our winners at Lakmé Fashion Week Winter/Festive and asked them to give us their “Oscar” speeches, check it out! xoxo
Best Designer – Prêt-à-Porter: Anita Dongre
Best Designer – Avant Garde: Rohit Bal
Designer To Watch Out For: Nupur Kanoi
Best Designer – Identity/Vision: My Village by Rimzim Dadu
Psst! Did you know our last year’s Best Designer – Identity/Vision was Kallol Datta who did this year’s LFW 2012 Winter/Festive finale? That’s right, called it!
Best Designer – Ramp Appeal: Shivan & Narresh
Best Accessory Designer: Malaga by Malini Agarwalla
Most Fashionable Person in Print: Karuna Laungani (Elle)
Most Fashionable Celebrity: Sonam Kapoor
The Alfa Model: Nethra Raghuraman
Best Skin in the Business: Manasvi Mamgai
Best Legs in the Business: Rikee Chatterjee
Best Ramp/Print Attitude: Alicia Raut
Best Male Model: Freddy Daruwala
- Get This Look Make-Up: Aishwarya Rai’s Shimmery Lids
- Tusshar Kapoor to Launch His Own Production House
- Why YOU Love Barun Sobti! #CelebrityLoveFest
- Get This Look Make-Up: Sonam Kapoor is Pretty in Pink
- MTV to Sell Sexy Lingerie?
- Get This Look Make-Up: Freida Pinto’s Red Lips
- Has Ameesha Patel Over-Packed for Cannes?
- Lainey Lui Says Gossip Has an Eco-System!
- Win Exotic Wall Art by Krsna Mehta
- Bombay Talkies Goes to Cannes