Ayushmann Khurrana is on a roll – his debut Vicky Donor earned him lots of praise (we thought he was great as well), post which he signed John Abraham‘s Hamara Bajaj and Rohan Sippy‘s film. Now, he’s doing one more film…
Ayushmann has just signed on a romcom with Kunal Kohli, and says he’s excited to begin working with him. The hunt for the leading lady is on, but Kunal is said to be considering both Diana Penty and Ileana D’Cruz for the role opposite Ayushmann – time will tell who bags the role. As for shooting, that will reportedly begin in London once Ayushmann wraps up Rohan Sippy’s film, which should take another month or so.
Who do you think would be a better pick – Diana or Ileana? I think Ayushmann & Diana would make a cute couple!
- The Deol Family’s Punjabi Dramatics!
- Sorry Boys, Dia Mirza is Getting Married
- Fashion Police: Vidya Balan Looks Matronly
- Hot or Not: Aishwarya Rai in Gucci
- Salman Khan Goes Mental Again
- Rishi & Ranbir Kapoor to Remake Awara!
- Get This Look Make-Up: Aishwarya Rai’s Shimmery Lids
- Tusshar Kapoor to Launch His Own Production House
- Why YOU Love Barun Sobti! #CelebrityLoveFest
- Get This Look Make-Up: Sonam Kapoor is Pretty in Pink