I just watched the recently-released trailer of Kismet Love Paisa Dilli, and while I get that this is supposed to be another crazy, adult-humour film along the lines of Kya Super Kool Hain Hum, I can’t help but going “WTF?” at a few lines. Forget funny, I actually think they’re pretty offensive. Like when this gang kidnaps Mallika Sherawat in an attempt to rape her, and the leader mouths off: “Arey, madam ka moo meetha karao, bhai. Madam maa banne wali hai.” Check out the trailer to see what I mean.
There’s also that part where Mallika Sherawat is gagged and the guy says, “Laundiya ke moo pe patti kyun bandhi? English waali chummi kaise lenge ab?” Infact, the entire film seems to be based on rape – even Vivek Oberoi is sexually harassed by a group of men.
With the amount of rape incidents that occur (especially in Delhi, where the story is based), I actually don’t find this in particularly good taste at all. Maybe it’s too much to expect that the makers understand rape is not funny?
- Rishi & Ranbir Kapoor to Remake Awara!
- Get This Look Make-Up: Aishwarya Rai’s Shimmery Lids
- Tusshar Kapoor to Launch His Own Production House
- Why YOU Love Barun Sobti! #CelebrityLoveFest
- Get This Look Make-Up: Sonam Kapoor is Pretty in Pink
- MTV to Sell Sexy Lingerie?
- Get This Look Make-Up: Freida Pinto’s Red Lips
- Has Ameesha Patel Over-Packed for Cannes?
- Lainey Lui Says Gossip Has an Eco-System!
- Win Exotic Wall Art by Krsna Mehta