We often hear about odd accidents and injuries on sets, but I’m pretty sure I’ve not yet heard of anyone getting injured while kissing. *lol* That seems to have recently happened to Ranbir Kapoor!
In Barfi!, Ranbir has a kissing scene with Ileana D’Cruz, which is where the injury happened. During the scene, Ranbir was supposed to get up – except that camera equipment was so close to him, he ended up hitting his head on a cutter’s stand. The injury was bad enough that he had to be swiftly taken to a doctor for stitches. But the good news? The scene didn’t require a retake, because director Anurag Basu was pretty pleased with it!
- Saif Ali Khan Heads to Harrod’s
- Wanna Hear a Song That’s Killing it Right Now?
- Farah Khan Ali’s Facebook Sunshine
- Tusshar Kapoor Looks Like a Joker
- Was Aishwarya Rai Channeling Marge Simpson at Cannes?!
- WIN This L’Or Sunset Hamper from L’Oréal Paris
- Sidharth Malhotra Wants to Go Home!
- India & Pakistan Share a Coke
- The Deol Family’s Punjabi Dramatics!
- Sorry Boys, Dia Mirza is Getting Married