Looks like it’s not a good time to be Rihanna! First, she was dropped as the face of Nivea, and now her Wikipedia page was vandalized… to include some really not-so-nice comments. Take a look at the vandalized version:
Her Wikipedia page has since then been reverted to the original, but… yeah, wow. I’m guessing that person’s not a fan?
- Get This Look: Deepika Padukone in Alexander McQueen
- Hot or Not? Sonam Kapoor Does Androgyny
- Exclusive: Stylist Josie Paris on What it Takes to Make Women Dented, Painted and Ready
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Fab in Elie Saab!
- Priyanka Chopra is Part of the Educational Curriculum!
- “Salman Khan’s Advice Has Been Invaluable.” – Katrina Kaif
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab