Gauri Khan is the first lady of Bollywood and she’s using her position to do something for the society. Recently Mrs. Khan sponsored the treatment of two kids diagnosed with a life threatening ailment.
She heard about the kids, one aged 6 and the other 13, through common friends at a society bash. After the party, she went back home got in touch with the kids parents and anonymously donated a generous amount for their operations. Friends reveal that she hates talking about her charitable acts but this is just one of the several deeds Shah Rukh Khan’s better half has done for the welfare of kids. +1 Mrs. Khan!
Psst! I spotted her at Olive Bandra on Thursday night hanging with her girls, Karan Johar and Manish Malhotra. Quite the “girls night” eh? :)
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.