Hollywood actress Kate Beckinsale is known for bringing her A-game to the red carpet. At the Total Recall premier she opted for New York-based Indian designer Naeem Khan‘s creation.
The Underworld actress chose the ivory hued gown from his Autumn/Winter 2012 collection. She had the neckline modified to appear much shorter compared to the runway version. Gold earrings and a low bun completed her look. I like what she’s wearing, but I must confess I love the black runway gown even more.
It is so great to see Khan’s designs on celebs. I admire his work - he doesn’t shy away from his Indian roots and that’s something I really respect.
Which gown do you prefer, the black or the ivory?
Watch Naeem’s breathtaking collection here:
- Get This Look Make-Up: Aishwarya Rai’s Shimmery Lids
- Tusshar Kapoor to Launch His Own Production House
- Why YOU Love Barun Sobti! #CelebrityLoveFest
- Get This Look Make-Up: Sonam Kapoor is Pretty in Pink
- MTV to Sell Sexy Lingerie?
- Get This Look Make-Up: Freida Pinto’s Red Lips
- Has Ameesha Patel Over-Packed for Cannes?
- Lainey Lui Says Gossip Has an Eco-System!
- Win Exotic Wall Art by Krsna Mehta
- Bombay Talkies Goes to Cannes