Saif Ali Khan has had quite a Bollywood journey. He’s probably best known as the goofy, romantic dude, but he’s forayed into edgier cinema (Omkara, Being Cyrus) as well. He now owns his own production company, Illuminati Films, and is looking to take that to new heights, especially with the slightly hatke film he has in the pipelines - Go Goa Gone. To celebrate his birthday, I’m sharing with you some of my favourite Saif films. Make sure to tell me yours afterwards!
1. Dil Chahta Hai
What a film this was! Still among my favourites, especially because of Saif’s comic timing.
2. Kal Ho Naa Ho
Even though Saif wasn’t the sole hero, he still managed to stand out on his own. Plus, his scenes with Shah Rukh Khan always manage to make me chuckle.
3. Hum Tum
Probably my favourite Saif film, if I had to pick one. I love everything about this film – starting with that scene above, which will forever go down in my list of favourite Bollywood scenes ever.
For this film, Saif received many good reviews as well as a Filmfare nomination for best actor.
Omkara will probably be among the greatest films of Saif’s career, earning him rave reviews for his villainous role and a Filmfare best villain award.
What are your favourite Saif films?
- The Deol Family’s Punjabi Dramatics!
- Sorry Boys, Dia Mirza is Getting Married
- Fashion Police: Vidya Balan Looks Matronly
- Hot or Not: Aishwarya Rai in Gucci
- Salman Khan Goes Mental Again
- Rishi & Ranbir Kapoor to Remake Awara!
- Get This Look Make-Up: Aishwarya Rai’s Shimmery Lids
- Tusshar Kapoor to Launch His Own Production House
- Why YOU Love Barun Sobti! #CelebrityLoveFest
- Get This Look Make-Up: Sonam Kapoor is Pretty in Pink