Singer Shaan Mukherjee spent his Independence Day rather well, among a motley group of school children, all of whom were nicely dressed up as famous Freedom Fighters.
From Mahatma Gandhi to Rani Laxmibai of Jhansi and from Lokmanya Tilak and Maulana Azad to Bhagat Singh, the children represented India’s most iconic and much-loved Freedom Fighters with their fabulous period costumes.
However, Shaan’s most important message along with the children, was to spread the awareness of cancer and enlighten the audience about the dreaded disease.
What a nice way thing to do on Independence Day, don’t you think?
Pix: Yogen Shah for MissMalini
- Get This Look Make-Up: Aishwarya Rai’s Shimmery Lids
- Tusshar Kapoor to Launch His Own Production House
- Why YOU Love Barun Sobti! #CelebrityLoveFest
- Get This Look Make-Up: Sonam Kapoor is Pretty in Pink
- MTV to Sell Sexy Lingerie?
- Get This Look Make-Up: Freida Pinto’s Red Lips
- Has Ameesha Patel Over-Packed for Cannes?
- Lainey Lui Says Gossip Has an Eco-System!
- Win Exotic Wall Art by Krsna Mehta
- Bombay Talkies Goes to Cannes