Anita Dongre has been in the industry for quite a while now and she’s built up a fashion empire which includes menswear and an eco-friendly line, Grassroots. Whether it’s her Indian wear or her casual clothes, her name is synonymous with great quality and timeless style. It’s no wonder then celebrities have fallen head over heels in love with her outfits.
Fans who love her ensembles include Sonam Kapoor, Sarah-Jane Dias, Shazahn Padamsee, Dia Mirza, Preeti Desai and Neha Dhupia have been snapped wearing her label on more than one occasion.
I personally love that she’s one of the few Indian designers that promote the cause of free-trade organic cotton. It’s a great initiative to support.
What’s your favourite look from here?
- Get This Look: Deepika Padukone in Alexander McQueen
- Hot or Not? Sonam Kapoor Does Androgyny
- Exclusive: Stylist Josie Paris on What it Takes to Make Women Dented, Painted and Ready
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Fab in Elie Saab!
- Priyanka Chopra is Part of the Educational Curriculum!
- “Salman Khan’s Advice Has Been Invaluable.” – Katrina Kaif
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab