Looks like it’s a trend these days to revive production banners. First, we heard that Imran Khan has plans of producing films under the banner of Nasir Hussain Films, and now Ranbir Kapoor is all ready ro re-establish his grandfather’s production house, R. K. Films!
Ranbir announced his plans to revive the banner sometime ago, but it’s only now that things are finally falling into place. Apparently, he has met with Sriram Raghavan (Johnny Gaddaar, Agent Vinod) and thought that this film was the right one to kick things off with. His dad, Rishi Kapoor, will be producing the film, and Ranbir has asked that he oversee the script to ensure that it turns out the way they want it to.
We’ll keep our eye out for more details as they get official!
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com