Go Big Or Go Home!
Judging from this party, at least that’s what the “high brow” glitterati fashion mantra appears to have become! (And before you decided to flip out (you know who you are) this is not a comment about Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s weight, it’s the fact that I’d much prefer to see her in more elegant garb which I know she definitely owns!)
So… what if I told you that the only way to communicate how I feel about some of these clothes is to play word association with all of them; would you humor me? Let’s see if we think alike, it’ll be fun! :) At the bottom of each picture I’m adding the word (or two) that first came to my mind (as I often shielded my eyes) going through these pictures in state of sometimes shock and mostly awe. Tell me, in the comments, below if you’re thinking what I’m thinking (because it looks like someone’s stylist wasn’t thinking!)
PS. I’ll tell you how this works. For days before this party, every lady worth her salt would have arranged to borrow an outfit from Abu Sandeep to wear to this shindig. Their racks must be empty, all to be returned to sender once the gig is up. Happens all the time! xoxo
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com