So mystery solved, the government has capped us at 5 SMSes for the next two weeks to curb rumor mongering. But let’s not delve into the wisdom of that decision. Let’s have some fun with it! When I learned that I could only send 5 SMSes per day I wished I had used them more wisely…
Looking back today I texted two “thanks” a smiley face and two “xoxo’s” If I had known I was on a tab I’d have spent my SMSes on telling 5 people how much I love them (luckily all my besties are on BBM) or saved them up for a text emergency… but alas I didn’t know then what I know now… SO! Here’s my question to you: Who are the 5 people you texted today? And, more interestingly for you, who texted you first? Making YOU one of their special 5. (Doesn’t that feel good?) Tweet me using the hashtag #My5SMSes with the 5 people you text/get a text from/wish would text you everyday (they can be different ones each day!) And go on leave me a comment and tell me who loves ya baby. xoxo
- What Avataar Do You Prefer Vidya Balan In?
- Day 7: The Looks We Loved at Cannes
- Spotted: Sachin Tendulkar and #IPLHot Cricketers Enjoy a Foodie Night Out
- Singer Kailash Kher to Play Cricket?
- Shilpa Shetty Buys Her Son a Lamborghini!
- Exclusive: Sonam Kapoor Rocks 50′s Chic for a New Advertisement
- Mika Singh, Kailash Kher, Ram Sampath Are Graphic Fukrey’s
- Prateik’s Playing With Fire!
- La Bella Donna: Sonam Kapoor Oozes Sex Appeal
- Ramp to Reality: Aditi Rao Hydari Goes Backless in Arpan Vohra