Gotta wonder what it feels like to be Farah Khan recently. Years spent working mostly behind the scenes and now she’s been thrust to the forefront for promotions – both for her debut acting venture Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi and her production house Joker. She came to promote the latter with singer Shweta Pandit at Phoenix Mills in Mumbai, where they showed off their aliens and interacted with kids. Check out some exclusive pix!
I love the cheery pink and orange on Farah, somehow it suits her personality really well. Shweta looks lovely also; have you checked out her new single yet? She’s on to big things!
Photos courtesy: Yogen Shah for MissMalini.
- What Avataar Do You Prefer Vidya Balan In?
- Day 7: The Looks We Loved at Cannes
- Spotted: Sachin Tendulkar and #IPLHot Cricketers Enjoy a Foodie Night Out
- Singer Kailash Kher to Play Cricket?
- Shilpa Shetty Buys Her Son a Lamborghini!
- Exclusive: Sonam Kapoor Rocks 50′s Chic for a New Advertisement
- Mika Singh, Kailash Kher, Ram Sampath Are Graphic Fukrey’s
- Prateik’s Playing With Fire!
- La Bella Donna: Sonam Kapoor Oozes Sex Appeal
- Ramp to Reality: Aditi Rao Hydari Goes Backless in Arpan Vohra