Saif Ali Khan was recently in New York to lead the 32nd India Day Parade, and Kareena Kapoor accompanied him on the trip. They were recently spotted at the Mumbai airport returning from the visit. Check out some exclusive pix.
We hear Saif enjoyed leading the India Day Parade, as it gave him a chance to express his gratitude to his fans in the U.S. But since the media glare is on them in Mumbai, thanks to their wedding (or lack thereof!), we bet the trip was also a nice breather.
P.S. What’s with the ‘CCCP’ hat?? Is Saif just being retro, or is he a big fan of the old Soviet Union?
Photos by Yogen Shah for MissMalini.
- Tusshar Kapoor to Launch His Own Production House
- Why YOU Love Barun Sobti! #CelebrityLoveFest
- Get This Look Make-Up: Sonam Kapoor is Pretty in Pink
- MTV to Sell Sexy Lingerie?
- Get This Look Make-Up: Freida Pinto’s Red Lips
- Has Ameesha Patel Over-Packed for Cannes?
- Lainey Lui Says Gossip Has an Eco-System!
- Win Exotic Wall Art by Krsna Mehta
- Bombay Talkies Goes to Cannes
- Siddhanth Kapoor’s Cannes Photo Diary II