The Olympic Gold Quest recently held a felicitation program for two Olympic medal winners, Mary Kom and Vijay Kumar. The two winners were very much sought after, and apparently even received more attention than Deepika Padukone, who was also in attendance. Check out more pix from this event!
Vijay Kumar, a sharp shooter, won the silver medal in the 25m rapid fire pistol. Mary Kom created history by becoming the first Indian woman to win an Olympic medal in boxing – she won the bronze and was even the inspiration behind one of Amul’s hoardings.
Also, did you see Mary Kom’s nails? I love them! Check it out:
A big congrats to these two winners and we’re glad to see they’re receiving the attention they deserve!
- Get This Look Make-Up: Aishwarya Rai’s Shimmery Lids
- Tusshar Kapoor to Launch His Own Production House
- Why YOU Love Barun Sobti! #CelebrityLoveFest
- Get This Look Make-Up: Sonam Kapoor is Pretty in Pink
- MTV to Sell Sexy Lingerie?
- Get This Look Make-Up: Freida Pinto’s Red Lips
- Has Ameesha Patel Over-Packed for Cannes?
- Lainey Lui Says Gossip Has an Eco-System!
- Win Exotic Wall Art by Krsna Mehta
- Bombay Talkies Goes to Cannes