• Home > Lifestyle Events > Win $100 Limited Edition Singapore Grand Prix Goodie Bags!
    Comments

Win $100 Limited Edition Singapore Grand Prix Goodie Bags!

Singapore Grand Prix Anderson Bridge

How would YOU like to win a $100 2012 Formula 1 Singtel Singapore Grand Prix Goodie bag? That’s what I thought :) so here goes!

Singapore Grand Prix Anderson Bridge

Singapore Grand Prix Anderson Bridge

Singapore Grand Prix podium fireworks

Singapore Grand Prix podium fireworks

Who is your favorite Formula 1 Driver and why? Post your answer in the comments below and make sure you mention your city!

You, you heard right! MissMalini.com has 3 limited edition Singapore Grand Prix merchandise goodie bags worth US$100 each up for grabs, especially for YOU!

I’m sure you’ve seen my blog on 10 Fun Things to Do Around the Singapore Grand Prix! (Part I) and (Part II) now here’s the scoop on everything else that’s going on at the F1 Night Race this year!

Singapore Grand Prix start of the race

Singapore Grand Prix start of the race

Singapore Grand Prix

Singapore Grand Prix

The only Formula One night race is an electrifying combination of thrilling race action and world-class entertainment, all in one fully-loaded circuit park. Christened “a jewel in the Formula One crown”, the Marina Bay Street Circuit is a riveting combination of long straights and challenging turns, a stern examination even for the finest drivers.

Singapore Grand Prix

Singapore Grand Prix

With just one ticket, fans can enjoy hours of track action and entertainment, at no additional cost. From 21 to 23 September, global superstars Katy Perry, Maroon 5, Jay Chou and Noel Gallagher will be headlining the Padang stage, in addition to a myriad of theatrical productions, visual showcases, drumming troupes and parades happening throughout the circuit park.

Singapore Grand Prix circuit overview fireworks

Singapore Grand Prix circuit overview fireworks

Three More Races? Wowie!

Aside from the Formula One track action there are three supporting races in the mix (and if you buy an F1 ticket you get to watch all of them as a bonus for free!) Making its first visit to the Marina Bay as their finale to the season is GP2, in its seven seasons it has proven to be the category of choice for future Formula One stars. Former graduates include Grand Prix winners Lewis Hamilton, Nico Rosberg and Pastor Maldonado.
    Singapore Grand Prix Masthead

Singapore Grand Prix Masthead

Bringing their Asia-Pacific championship-closing round to Singapore also for the first time is the Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli. The 570-horsepower V8s will be a stunning sight under the Singapore lights as a mixed group of ‘serious’ racers and ‘gentleman’ drivers bring the unmistakeable sounds of Maranello to the Far East.

Singapore Grand Prix Turn 3

Singapore Grand Prix Turn 3

Singapore Grand Prix Sky Terrace

Singapore Grand Prix Sky Terrace

Back for its fifth visit is the Porsche Carrera Cup Asia. Over two dozen 911 GT3 Cup cars will be contesting in the 10th season of this immensely popular one-make category.
    Singapore Grand Prix Starting Grid

Singapore Grand Prix Starting Grid

There’s an App Too?

The official Singapore GP app is now available for download on App Store (for iPhone and iPad) and Google Play (for Android). So you can get all the latest and greatest dope on the 2012 Formula 1 Singtel Singapore Grand Prix!
    Singapore Grand Prix

Singapore Grand Prix

How do I Get a Ticket?

Tickets to catch the thrilling track action and spectacular entertainment are available from S$58 for a Friday Zone 4 Walkabout ticket to S$2,128 for a three-day Turn 3 Premier Grandstand ticket!
    Buy yours here: www.singaporegp.sg, or via the ticketing hotline +65 6738 6738.
    Singapore Grand Prix

Singapore Grand Prix

MissMalini - Advertorial
    Aug 28 , 2012 3:54 am

• Karan Johar, Alia Bhatt & Sidharth Malhotra’s Night Out Without Varun Dhawan

• Watch: Priyanka Chopra’s Killing It In the Mary Kom Trailer!

• They Got Fined ₹30,000 For A Fashion Crime?!

• Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’ Has Been Made Into Something More Spectacular!

• Get This Look: Lisa Ray Goes Green

• Get This Look: Sonakshi Sinha Goes Black In Nikhil Thampi

58 thoughts on “Win $100 Limited Edition Singapore Grand Prix Goodie Bags!”

1. Favourite Driver has to be Fernando Alonso, over the years became a big fan of his driving style and the way he lets his driving do the talking and remains calm and focussed throughout the entire season. Favourite Team goes to Ferrari, I guess one of the only teams that can proudly say created F1 with the help of Bernie and his vision, no other team demands respect as much as Ferrari does, they’ve had their ups and downs in the past few seasons, but they always find a way to come through with their performances and cars !

Ankit from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

2. Favourite Driver – Fernando Alonso, for his calm, cool and focused demeanor.
      City – Singapore

3. Ashirwad Mhatre
      August 28, 2012 at 9:20 am

Fernando Alonso. He championed the course with Renault before. They called him arrogant. They called him an egoist. He switched teams. And as the saying goes, when the going gets tough, the tough get going. That’s what he did. His skills were never doubted. He was going to be one of the greatest. The only question was when. And the answer is NOW. Wearing red on his sleeve, he has left those blues behind and is often taking the checkered flag. If Singapore is the jewel of the tracks, he is the rightful heir to its throne. Ask this prince charming to take you on a drive and at every turn experience the adrenaline rush.

City – Mumbai

4. Lakshmi
      August 28, 2012 at 11:13 am

Oh, Love you Miss Malini for all the goodies and oppo you bring for us ;-) Thank U!

I so want this. Been a passionate F1 fan for years now – and that, despite being an Indian gal ;-) Been to the Melbourne GP ;-)

My favorite F1 driver – ah, that is an era thing – i have had favorites – each as burningly favorite as the other – over the years.

Very nostalgic about Ayrton Senna (though I could hardly watch him live as much – he belonged to an earlier era). What i love about him is that he lent a human, vulnerable edge to a speed sport. A human, sensitive, vulnerable F1 World Champion. How’s that?

Then of course, Schumi (Michael Schumacher) is a favorite – not only for bringing German efficiency to preside over the F1 world for a decade – but for loving & belonging with the sport so much that he chose to make a comeback and stay with it – despite difficult results. His persistence shows he so loves the sport – beyond its trophies, podiums, results & glamour. That belonging and dedication makes him a favorite.

Of the current lot – Fernando Alonso – in my view is the most complete F1 driver on today’s track.

And, my current hot favorite is Seb Vettel – see a very dominating future F1 multiple World Champion in him – there is a burning desire streak about him that is bound to take him podiums.

Lastly, there is a surprise entry – Vitaly Petrov – who now drives for Caterham (and drove for Renault last two seasons). And wondering why he is my favorite? Well, for daring to dream in this expensive global sport – he mortgaged all he had – to make it to the circuit. Wishing him the very best.

Now, if i want this hamper – which i so badly want – i guess i have to pick one of these gentlemen as the ultimate F1 favorite driver – and, it will be Ayrton Senna – because, to me, sport teaches us how to not be a loser when we lose and be humble with our wins. He did just that, in a modern, affluent sport. We miss you Ayrton.

My twitter handle: @Phantom_Delight

Cheers,

5. Lakshmi
      August 28, 2012 at 11:15 am

Sorry – forgot to put in my city in my last post (above).

I am from Chennai (but a global citizen really ;-)

6. Mohammed Azeem Gaziani
      August 28, 2012 at 11:52 am

Is it all time favourite or one from the current season?

If it is about all time favourite than it has to be Schumi aka Michael Schumacher. It’s him because of his consistency, his love for the sport & his superb dedication.

If it is about current favourite than it is El Nano aka Fernando Alonso because of his positive attitude and consistency. At times when his car was regarded as 2nd rate even then he performed well because of his positive attitude and dedication.

My City – Mumbai.

7. Priya
      August 28, 2012 at 11:56 am

My favourite F1 driver is the hot Brtish hunk, Lewis Hamilton. One of the youngest racer We all know that his driving style is very different from the others and his car control is very good, his will to win is incomparable. He has always ensured he stands out from the crowd; no doubt he is very aggressive and has been disqualified a few times. Been in the loop of this year’s GP races and he is known to be the most popular and top racer! Another reason why I admire him is becoz of his gf Nicole, they so make a perfect match. He is taken but it never hurt to look at some eye candy right? ;-)
      Oh yeah had the opportunity to attend the night race in Spore and unfortunately didn’t get the chance to meet him BUT managed to touch his car while it got cargoed in a private plane (worked at the airport so had contacts to get this chance! Hahaha :P)
      Priya
      (Bkk, Spore)

8. monish
      August 28, 2012 at 3:16 pm

My fav player is Sebastian Vettel because FORM IS TEMPORARY, BUT CLASS IS PERMANENT. Sebi Rockssssss

AMCHI MUMBAI :-)

9. Nirav
      August 28, 2012 at 7:09 pm

My favourite F1 driver is Michael Schumacher. He was the best when he was at the top in his days and even now manages to hold his head up high, give it his best, and be passionate about racing despite all odds and people discounting him and pressure to retire.
      Old is truly gold.
      City-mumbai

10. Fernondo Alonso; for a quite interesting reason, When I was a small child in school, i brought a magazine about world’s best F-1 Drivers, the thing that grapped my attention was as many of the final photographs I was seeing, was, Fernondo in the middle(first rank), waving a shampane. The guy looked so red hot, to describe. I think he’s the most experienced, most smart, and most intelligent F1 driver.According to Michael Schumacher, he’s an inspiration for him.Moreover, he always drives the best looking car in all his races.
      Sumit, from Faizabad.

11. Dipesh Shah
      August 28, 2012 at 9:18 pm

Kimi has to be it….he is just cool calm and collected no wonder they call him the ice man and also for his love of snowboarding among other interests.he is someone who brings in the crowds and someone who would provide out and out entertainment on the track. he truly is one of the greatest sportsman formula one has seen and makes this sport a better spectacle to watch.

12. Dipesh Shah
      August 28, 2012 at 9:19 pm

Forgot to mention
      City-Mumbai

13. Yash Patel
      August 28, 2012 at 9:28 pm

My favorite Formula 1 Driver is Narain Karthikeyan from India.

I think supporting your home country in the world’s most popular racing event is even exciting and it brings pride to the nation moreover, despite winning or loosing.

He is one amongst a population of 1.4B people, who represents India at F1. As he progresses his career in F1, we can only see him progressing year on year and improving and living upto India’s expectations.

Yash Patel
      Mumbai, India

14. Keyur
      August 29, 2012 at 9:41 am

Lewis Hamilton is my fav..He is young, he is aggressive and boy , he can controll his machine very efficiently. and on top of all his GF Nicole makes you follow him closely.

I am from Mumbai.

15. Deepak
      August 29, 2012 at 11:35 am

Not an easy question to answer, given the host of talent on the grid, but this year im rooting for Fernando Alonso (aka Nando / Alo / The matador / El Nano).

He has clearly shown the unique talent of taking a car that is clearly not the best, and hauling it to the top of the drivers championship table, masking its shortcomings & providing development inputs to keep himself in the hunt. While fiercely competitive on the track, he is also supposed to be a fun & chilled out guy offtrack.

He is the best pure driver on the track in my opinion, and im looking forward to supporting him from the Bay grandstand in Singapore this year!

\o/

Deepak, Mumbai.

16. KAMAKSHI
      August 29, 2012 at 5:39 pm

Hello Miss malini, My F1 favorite Racer is Fernando Alonso – Spanish Formula One racing driver and a two-time World Champion & i like him because he is the youngest Formula One World Drivers’ Double Champion. he is very earth down person with great personality as he Commenting on his victory, he said: “I just want to dedicate this championship to my family, and all my close friends who have supported me through my career. Spain is not a country with an F1 culture, and we had to fight alone, every step of the way, to make this happen. A huge thank-you should also go to the team as well – they are the best in Formula One, and we have done this together. It will say that I am world champion, but we are all champions – and they deserve this.” In the May 2007 issue of F1 Racing. Big fan of him……………

KAMAKSHI
      DELHI……..

17. Jhalak
      August 29, 2012 at 5:52 pm

Sebastian Vettel is my favourite. He belongs to Red Bull Racing. He has probably grown his graph at a high rate. Seb Vet, in such a young age has achieved so much. Has won awards in bulk. He’s too cute and according to me the most extravagant competetor among others! The best part is that he is passionate about his sport and has a different driving style and also concentrates while driving. I became a big fan of him when I saw him drive for the first time in the Indian Grand Prix. He won it, Yay!

18. arvind
      August 29, 2012 at 8:29 pm

I truely adore LEWIS HAMILTON.Hes a British F1 racer currently racing for McLAREN. he is really good and i like his style too…
      -mumbai

19. michelle
      August 29, 2012 at 8:42 pm

MARK WEBBER
      he is one of the best F1 racers today for red bull.I i have watched a lot of his races.he is auzzie racer.
      -mumbai

20. jenil
      August 29, 2012 at 8:49 pm

my fav is maclaren racer LEWIS HAMILTON because he is one of the best on the topper of F1 racers n i love him.
      -MUMBAI

21. frank
      August 29, 2012 at 9:12 pm

MICHEAL SCHUMACHER
      hes the man i love him. i have is posters in my cupboard nw since its embarassing to have in in my room. but still cnt let go of em. my biggest inpiration to own a car.so for me MERCEDES RACER MICHEAL IS MY FAV.
      -mumbai

22. Ravindranath
      August 29, 2012 at 11:36 pm

My favourite Formula one Driver is Michael Schumacher.This guy is very fit and won races dominating the opponents. He was consistent and his performances speak for themselves. Hats off to this guy.History of Formula-1 is replete without him.

23. Ronak Baj
      August 29, 2012 at 11:48 pm

My favourite formula-1 racer is Fernando Alonso.After Michael Schumacher,this guy touched my heart the most with his superb driving skills,the ability to cope up pressure and deliver his best performance and specially his never give up attitude that makes him my favourite driver

24. Ronak Baj
      August 29, 2012 at 11:49 pm

I am from Jaipur

25. All time favorite F-1 races is michael schumacher. Reason is simple, years back even before I actually got to know what F-1 was, I chose him as my hero, since then Ferrari & michael schumacher are inseparable for me, even though they are not racing together.

City – Kolkata.

26. Shruti Kapoor
      August 30, 2012 at 2:31 am

My favourite Formula 1 driver is Fernando Alonso for sure. He championed the course with Renault before. He is simply awesome and has superb driving skills. He takes my breath away and can handle all the pressure well. He always goes by the saying ‘when the going gets tough, the tough get going’. His skills were never unprecedented and unmatched. He is going to be one of the greatest. Wearing red on his sleeve, he has left those blues behind and is often taking the checkered flag. If Singapore is the jewel of the tracks, he is the king of those tracks.He is every girl’s prince charming and may he deliver much more in years to come.
      City – Panchkula, Haryana

27. Aaron
      August 30, 2012 at 10:26 am

Has to be Nico & Paul from Sahara Force India.. They are in one of the few teams, who are truly fighting in the sport and improving with every race. The team is currently 8th in constructors. RESPECT!

City- Mumbai

28. Natasha Coutinho
      August 30, 2012 at 11:05 am

Narain Kartheikeyan because its not just winning but the effort, spirit and class that matters.

29. Natasha Coutinho
      August 30, 2012 at 11:06 am

City Mumbai

30. Hemanshi Gulabani
      August 30, 2012 at 2:31 pm

I am from Ahmedabad
      and my fav is Narain Karthikeyan.. coz he is an Indian and I am an Indian too.. he is a great formula one racer and is a proud owner of great good looks and personality and a good heart and clean character too..I love him

31. Who is your favorite Formula 1 Driver and why?
      ~ Ah !! Being A Religious F1 Follower, I just Love Speeeed \m/

stand out . .
      After ur question i just googled about how many GP wins of him
      then i found its 72 :O which is supremoooooo <3

ALso i wanna mention i reall want to go to this one and
      Katy Perry, Maroon 5, Jay Chou and Noel Gallagher
      will rock the stage \m/

PS – In sport there is never any moment that is the same as the other.(His Quote )

32. SORRY FORGOT CITY

Who is your favorite Formula 1 Driver and why?
      ~ Ah !! Being A Religious F1 Follower, I just Love Speeeed \m/

Katy Perry, Maroon 5, Jay Chou and Noel Gallagher
      will rock the stage \m/

CITY – MORADABAD(U.P.)

33. NIT
      August 30, 2012 at 11:52 pm

MICHAEL SCHUMACHER – GERMANY

Statistically the most successful driver in F1 history, Michael Schumacher utterly dominated the sport in the early part of this decade.
      Famed for his relentless pace and supreme ability to pump in quick times at crucial moments in races, Schumacher can make a case to be called the most complete F1 driver ever.

Sometimes controversial and always uncompromising, Schumacher, like most champions, had great desire, speed and racecraft. But his work ethic, supreme fitness and ability to galvanise teams around him were the qualities that really made him stand out.

After taking his first two world titles with Benetton in 1994 and ’95, Schumacher took key personnel with him to Ferrari and hauled F1′s most successful team out of a serious slump. With Schumacher on board, Maranello enjoyed unprecedented success. The German scored 72 grand prix wins and five consecutive drivers titles from 2000-2004.

NIT -MUMBAI

34. Samrat Maity
      August 31, 2012 at 9:27 pm

My favourite Formula 1 Driver is Michael Schumacher because he is a seven time Formula One World Champion and is statistically the greatest driver the sport has ever seen.He had exceptional confidence,intelligence,dedication and determination.Blessed with a supreme natural talent,he had a racing brain to match,possessing spare mental capacity that enabled him to make split-second decisions,adapt to changing circumstances and plan ahead while driving on the limit,which with his superb state of fitness(he trained harder than any driver)he was easily able to do for lap after lap.
      City-Kolkata

35. VB Baj
      August 31, 2012 at 11:16 pm

My favourite formula-1 driver is Sebastian Vettel.After becoming the youngest world champion in F-1 history,he proved that if you have worked hard it ultimately pays off.I like his dedication towards the game,he never gives to any challenge put in front of him.He always plays the game with fair spirit.Because of all this quality he is my favourite player

City- Jaipur

36. naveen kumar
      August 31, 2012 at 11:59 pm

First of I am amaze to see you bringing contest on F1 (I never thought it)
      Now being F1 crazy fan I very happy to see this ..

My => Lewis Hamilton. I simple love the style of this guy. He is more aggressive and risk taking that makes watching F1 more fun. He is they guy in whoes blood race is pumping as he started his carting at age of only 8. he also got so many titles under his belt like “Youngest driver to lead the World Championship” and Most wins in a debut season etc… I was lucky enough also to met him when he visited in indian last year.

My city => Delhi

37. Ravi Kiran Sharma
      September 2, 2012 at 6:39 am

my favorite Formula 1 (F1) Driver is Ayrton Senna. he was a brazilian driver. he is my favorite because Ayrton Senna was more than just a racing driver. He is considered the greatest racing driver to ever have lived. He always strived for excellence. Though Senna lost his life in a tragic racing accident in 1994, he remains a legend, an icon and a national hero.

My City – Jammu

38. puneet
      September 3, 2012 at 4:47 pm

my dream is to win it as no won can do. i m myself but not nobody .
      my city=patiala

39. Anshu kumar
      September 5, 2012 at 9:53 am

My fav F1 driver is ‘sebastian vettel’ simply coz he is the best.he is calm,composed and focussed on his goal.vettel is the youngest driver ever to win the championships..he is the world champion and also the winner of first ever F1 hosted by india in budha international circuit of Greater noida.with being young,he has still lots n lots more to offer to the F1 history and to all his loving fans..VETTEL ROCKS :)
      From Madhubani,BIHAR

40. udit
      September 5, 2012 at 2:23 pm

41. prateek
      September 5, 2012 at 3:04 pm

there goes a saying that form is temporary,but class is permanent.saying that i would say my favourite driver is michael schumacher a man whose feats in the field of car racing has inked his name in the books of history.anyone including me who has seen this 7 time champion in his glorious days would know that there ain’t a man who could come close to what schumi has done and achieved in the grand prix.going beyond the records,is his zest and passion to still go on despite the restrictions of his age, continues to further inspire me.I salute this man.

from mumbai

42. Mohit
      September 5, 2012 at 6:27 pm

My favorite F! driver is none other than “Michael Schumacher”, because he knows that Driving is depends on Courage of Diver, not on Car.

43. Gaurav Rohatgi
      September 5, 2012 at 6:31 pm

My favourite driver is Fernando Alonso.
      His greatest qualities – among many – are the ability to pound out lap after lap in every grand prix at the absolute limit and always to get the best out of his machinery, however flawed.These abilities have won him two world titles and 30 grand prix victories – fifth in the all-time winners’ list – and have never been demonstrated more impressively than in 2012.

Alonso is the complete package: clever, quick and doggedly determined. He is the only driver to finish in the points at all 10 races this season and last year – in a questionably slow car – failed to score just once.

Thanks.
      City – Ahmedabad

44. Sahil
      September 6, 2012 at 11:11 am

Hey Malini,
      Thank you for thinking for your loved ones and getting a goodie bag from Singapore that to worth $100.

My favourite F1 Driver is the rocking and smashing of all Lewis Hamilton! I love him for his interesting driving styles and most importatntly his confidence.

Do I need to say more anything about this World Champion!?!

I would love to meet him up one day and see him racing!
      Hope I win this Limited Edition Goodie Bag.
      Thank you once again Malini.

Sahil
      City : Delhi

45. Geetanjali
      September 6, 2012 at 11:53 am

Big hello Malini,
      Wow!! Another amazing contest. Thank you for this one.
      You know what, it’s my dream to watch the F1 race with my family in Singapore. I got stunned for 2 minutes that there is a $100 goodie bag that to brought by our own Malini.

My favourite f1 driver is German ace Michael Schumacher, the world’s best racing driver. He was the one who could set records for everyone to break. He appears to be one of the greatest F1 driver of all times.

Gotta win this biggie goodie bag Malini
      Thanks,
      Geetanjali
      From Delhi.

46. Mohamed Suhail
      September 6, 2012 at 1:40 pm

Seb (Vettel) – He is my favorite, just favorite. He came in this sport and for STR team he won wet race and followed Scumi who is wet race expert. Again he gave first win to RBR means gave first win to both RBR and STR team. He worked hard with his talent. He has natural talent and you can’t deny this. He is winner material from start and with this week’s Japan GP he became youngest ever double world champion. He is simply Great Driver to watch.

Lewis Hamilton – may be others won’t agree that why he is favorite to me but simply his past record before F1. He started racing at the age of 6 and just went on winning. Most of the major racing tournament he won in his first year, even he lost world championship in his first F1 years by just 1 point. He always create magic and entertainment in sport like he won WC in his second year again by just 1 point. He drivers with real passion and aggression. He is real entertainment.

HI 5 and Big Hello Malini
      Thanks
      Suhail
      From Mangalore

47. Cherry
      September 6, 2012 at 8:02 pm

Michael Schumacher, Fernando Alonso, Lewis Hamilton, I love them all.
      But my favorite F1 racer is our very own desi boy, Narain Karthikeyan. He has been the first Indian driver to race in Formula 1 with Jordan. Though his career has seen so many ups and downs, he is still the India’s only shining star in F1 racing. He has that grit and passion in him that he has holded on for so long! That innocent smile never hurts too!

This is by far one of the most exciting of all contests that come from Miss Malini.

Am from New Delhi

48. Suman
      September 7, 2012 at 7:08 pm

Michael Schumacher as he is the one who gave formula one its glory

49. Fernando Alonso -Firstly Simply Because he’s Spanish & My Love For Spain & The Spanish Players (Be in Any Sports) Is Eternal , Secondly Because After Switching to Mclaren Then Renault Then Now Finally In Ferrari His Hunger To be One Top Does Not Really End. If you Observe Last time he was at His peak When he was With Renault , Then Comes His Decline Form ( Also the Time when He was Finding it Hard Where he can See himself Settled ). So After Joining Ferrari Now I think The Desire & The Hunger Is back In Him , & Thanks To This Urge, He’s Now on TOP Again . :)

-Delhi

50. Bharati may
      September 8, 2012 at 8:49 am

I m from Mumbai.
      Hey i m big fan of formula racing. And my fav is Sir Michael Schumacher
      Coz he set the fastest time for Mercedes in the first free practice session for the Italian Grand Prix at Monza.And not only that but his style,personality his presence of mind and his way of tackling for formula 1 race. I love everything.

51. Jasvinder
      September 8, 2012 at 5:38 pm

OMG!! This is such a fantastic contest!
      Many hugs and kisses as bribe for this one Miss Malini :D

My favorite F1 racer is Michael Schumacher. He is undeniably the most successful exponent of Formula One driving there has ever been. Seven world titles and 91 race victories tells everything about his competitiveness and dedication to his art.

Hope Michael Schumacher gets me to win Miss Malini for the first time ever!

New Delhi

52. Apurva
      September 10, 2012 at 12:27 pm

Its got to be Michael Schumacher

Reason? Legends don’t need reasons because their life and works are examples standing out defining them. :)

Apurva
      Delhi

53. My favourite driver is ‘Fernando Alonso’ Bcoaz,he has the brand new all latest stunning looks & dimensions with technology,the way he makes him to be winner when he is in critical condition,I just love it,the way he moves his F1 car & the way he maintains the controls & speed,It’s amazing to see him riding F1,Lots of Love.
      [RAJKOT,GUJARAT,INDIA]

54. Reeve
      September 12, 2012 at 7:12 pm

Mine has to be Kimi Raikkonen! He isn’t called IceMan for nothing. This guy is ice like calm, calculated and passionate about driving. Not only is he a brilliant F1 driver, he is also a seasoned World Rally Championship driver as well as a Motorcycle fanatic.

A true blue petrol-head in my opinion!!

Cheers!
      Reeve, Mumbai

55. Rupa, Pune
      September 12, 2012 at 8:06 pm

Michael Schumacher – i don’t know the ABC of F1….but just like any lay man…i would say this name (Michael Schumacher).

I think his name is synonymous with F1….many might not know about F1….but everyone has has sure got a thing for this name..!!

56. Seth
      September 16, 2012 at 3:45 pm

Sebastian Vettle because he’s won so many times!

57. My favorite Formula 1 Driver is Michael Schumacher because of his track record. Also if somebody beats that then he deserves my respect. I like the Schumi song every time i race and watch f1 action.

My City : Mandaluyong City, Philippines