How would YOU like to win a $100 2012 Formula 1 Singtel Singapore Grand Prix Goodie bag? That’s what I thought :) so here goes!
Who is your favorite Formula 1 Driver and why? Post your answer in the comments below and make sure you mention your city!
You, you heard right! MissMalini.com has 3 limited edition Singapore Grand Prix merchandise goodie bags worth US$100 each up for grabs, especially for YOU!
I’m sure you’ve seen my blog on 10 Fun Things to Do Around the Singapore Grand Prix! (Part I) and (Part II) now here’s the scoop on everything else that’s going on at the F1 Night Race this year!
The only Formula One night race is an electrifying combination of thrilling race action and world-class entertainment, all in one fully-loaded circuit park. Christened “a jewel in the Formula One crown”, the Marina Bay Street Circuit is a riveting combination of long straights and challenging turns, a stern examination even for the finest drivers.
With just one ticket, fans can enjoy hours of track action and entertainment, at no additional cost. From 21 to 23 September, global superstars Katy Perry, Maroon 5, Jay Chou and Noel Gallagher will be headlining the Padang stage, in addition to a myriad of theatrical productions, visual showcases, drumming troupes and parades happening throughout the circuit park.
Three More Races? Wowie!
Bringing their Asia-Pacific championship-closing round to Singapore also for the first time is the Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli. The 570-horsepower V8s will be a stunning sight under the Singapore lights as a mixed group of ‘serious’ racers and ‘gentleman’ drivers bring the unmistakeable sounds of Maranello to the Far East.
There’s an App Too?
How do I Get a Ticket?
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.