You may roll your eyes and deny it but everyone has been ‘bitten’ by vampire fever at one time or another. Whether it’s Brad Pitt from Interview with the Vampire or David Boreneaz from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. For me, vampires always personify the typical bad boy. Take a look at the top 3 vampires that everyone at the MissMalini office is lusting over.
1) Alexander Skarsgård from True Blood
With a theme song that goes, “I want to do bad things with you”, it seems Skarsgård is well cast. We all want to do something bad with him! *Lol* He smoulders as the viking vampire Eric Northman. Calvin Klein also seems to agree with us – they enlisted him to be the face of their perfume encounter.
2) Ian Somerhalder – Vampire Diaries
The sexy badass brother Damon Salvatore from Vampire Diaries. He’s been our hottie of the day previously and there’s no reason why he can’t appear on this site again can he? So *so* drool worthy.
3) Robert Pattinson in the Twilight Saga
This list wouldn’t be complete if I didn’t mention Robert Pattinson as the brooding Edward Cullen in The Twilight Saga. Now, I’m no fan of R-Patz, I have to admit he’s got a gazillion fans not mention a whole truck full of ladies wanting him to “bite them” creepy right? But hey, that must be coming with the territory right? Who’s your favourite?
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.