Ooh, I love it! Brilliant casting on Yash Raj Films‘ part; I cannot wait to see how Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor work together! They’ll be starring in the upcoming film Gunday, to be directed by Ali Abbas Zafar (of Meri Brother Ki Dulhan fame), and will of course be produced by Aditya Chopra. The film will go on floors in December, but before that, they have to cast a leading lady… and since we hear that Anushka Sharma will apparently work with Ranveer only if it’s a YRF film, I’m wondering if she’ll bag the role! In any case, the synopsis of this film looks amazing and now I’m so excited for it! Check it out:Amidst the most turbulent times in the history of Kolkata, then Calcutta, from 1971 to1988, Bikram and Bala rose from being small time wagon breakers and coal thieves to becoming the biggest and most powerful black marketing mafia-men. A rare combination of vigour and wit, the two were inseparable & the city of Calcutta swore by their friendship. As their notoriety became the stuff of legends… the People of this sprawling city started calling these two carefree rebels… ‘GUNDAY’.
Who doesn’t love a good mafia film, eh? And, again, the casting is so fresh that it should really make for an interesting watch. Are you as excited as I am?!
- Get This Look Make-Up: Aishwarya Rai’s Shimmery Lids
- Tusshar Kapoor to Launch His Own Production House
- Why YOU Love Barun Sobti! #CelebrityLoveFest
- Get This Look Make-Up: Sonam Kapoor is Pretty in Pink
- MTV to Sell Sexy Lingerie?
- Get This Look Make-Up: Freida Pinto’s Red Lips
- Has Ameesha Patel Over-Packed for Cannes?
- Lainey Lui Says Gossip Has an Eco-System!
- Win Exotic Wall Art by Krsna Mehta
- Bombay Talkies Goes to Cannes