India definitely seems to have a little Ashton Kutcher fever since he arrived a few days ago to shoot his upcoming Steve Jobs biopic. He was first spotted walking around Old Delhi near Jama Masjid, and today he tweeted a (now beardless) picture of himself with the girls at Apne Aap. Here’s what he said.
According to their website: “Apne Aap was founded by twenty-two women from Mumbai’s red light district with a vision of a world where no woman can be bought or sold. Though all of the twenty-two founding women have since passed away from hunger, suicide, and AIDS-related complications, Apne Aap’s work continues. Self-empowerment groups across the country meet at Apne Aap community centers, safe spaces where women and girls can gather, access education, improve their livelihood and receive legal rights training.”
- Ajay Devgn & Kajol’s London Mansion!
- Kiran Rao Says No to Television!
- Get This Look: Deepika Padukone in Alexander McQueen
- Hot or Not? Sonam Kapoor Does Androgyny
- Exclusive: Stylist Josie Paris on What it Takes to Make Women Dented, Painted and Ready
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Fab in Elie Saab!
- Priyanka Chopra is Part of the Educational Curriculum!
- “Salman Khan’s Advice Has Been Invaluable.” – Katrina Kaif
- Music From The Great Gatsby, Yay Or Nay?
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?