Exclusive: How to Win a Beauty Pageant! Miss Asia Pacific 2012, Himangini Singh Yadu Shares Her Secrets
Ever wondered what it takes to be a beauty queen and win an international pageant title? Himangini Singh Yadu took part in Sushmita Sen‘s I AM She pageant last year, and then went on to win the title of Miss Asia Pacific 2012 in Seoul, Korea! At the I AM She 2012 auditions last week, Himangini shared her secrets exclusively for MissMalini readers. Have a listen:
- What Avataar Do You Prefer Vidya Balan In?
- Day 7: The Looks We Loved at Cannes
- Spotted: Sachin Tendulkar and #IPLHot Cricketers Enjoy a Foodie Night Out
- Singer Kailash Kher to Play Cricket?
- Shilpa Shetty Buys Her Son a Lamborghini!
- Exclusive: Sonam Kapoor Rocks 50′s Chic for a New Advertisement
- Mika Singh, Kailash Kher, Ram Sampath Are Graphic Fukrey’s
- Prateik’s Playing With Fire!
- La Bella Donna: Sonam Kapoor Oozes Sex Appeal
- Ramp to Reality: Aditi Rao Hydari Goes Backless in Arpan Vohra