Charlie Sheen is known more for his headline grabbing antics, than his acting these days. Having found early success in films such as Platoon, Wall Street, Major League, and Hot Shots!, Sheen is best known now for his role on the television show Two and a Half Men. He was fired from the show (and replaced by Ashton Kutcher, who is currently on a film shoot in India) after Sheen reported made unfavourable comments about the show’s creator Chuck Lorre. He was famously snapped drinking a red substance called ‘Tiger Blood’ and waving a machete. Strange behaviour or not, he’s spouted some great quotes over the years, and I’ve rounded up 5 of the most bizarre and hilarious ones for your enjoyment.
1) “I’m sorry man, I got magic and I’ve got poetry in my fingertips, you know, most of the time, and this includes naps. I’m an F-18, bro.”
2) “I’m so tired of pretending my life isn’t perfect and bitching and just winning every second and I’m not perfect and bitchin’.”
3) “They lay down with their ugly wives and their ugly children and just look at their loser lives and then they look at me and say “I CAN’T PROCESS IT,” well, no, you never will, just stop trying. Sit back and enjoy the show.”
4) “I am on a drug, it’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body.”
5) “I will not believe that if I do something then I have to follow a certain path because it was written for normal people. People who aren’t special. People who don’t have tiger blood and Adonis DNA.”
Share your favorite Charlie Sheen quotes or moments in the comments below!
- What Avataar Do You Prefer Vidya Balan In?
- Day 7: The Looks We Loved at Cannes
- Spotted: Sachin Tendulkar and #IPLHot Cricketers Enjoy a Foodie Night Out
- Singer Kailash Kher to Play Cricket?
- Shilpa Shetty Buys Her Son a Lamborghini!
- Exclusive: Sonam Kapoor Rocks 50′s Chic for a New Advertisement
- Mika Singh, Kailash Kher, Ram Sampath Are Graphic Fukrey’s
- Prateik’s Playing With Fire!
- La Bella Donna: Sonam Kapoor Oozes Sex Appeal
- Ramp to Reality: Aditi Rao Hydari Goes Backless in Arpan Vohra