As in previous years, 92.7 BIG FM will once again be celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi through the launch of the BIG Green Ganesha Campaign, which encourages people to celebrate this festival in an eco friendly fashion. A number of celebrities are coming forth to support this cause – among them is actress Neha Dhupia – who has also vowed to celebrate this year’s Ganesh Chaturthi in an eco friendly manner.
This year, for the auspicious occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi, Neha actively participated in a paper donation drive for the BIG Green Ganesha Campaign to reinforce the importance of celebrating the festival in an environmentally friendly fashion, and promote the use of Ganesha idols made out of papier-mache. The initiative has found support from leading celebrities including Aamir Khan and Ranveer Shorey as well. All of them donated newspapers which will be used to make the papier-mache idols during the festival.
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com