You already know how much MissMalini enjoyed Koh Samui, and Andrea Brown even more so when she stayed at the W Retreat! So here’s good news if you’re planning a getaway: Over The Rainbow is offering promotions for the W Retreat in Koh Samui until December, 2012. That should make things a little lighter on the pocket… but heavier on your luggage, ’cause we know you’re gonna spend your savings shopping instead! ;) Plus, here’s the best part about W Retreat in Koh Samui…
They’ve got these things called “sweet spots” which are scattered over the resort and refilled thrice daily with ice cream, colas and juices, which are all free! They also have this “whatever, whenever” motto which they make sure they follow: if you want food that’s not on the menu, they’ll accomodate you. And as for drinks… they’ll make pretty much any drink to-order at their Fab Bars!
Once you’ve gotten over the food & drinks, they’ve got a full stock of Bliss products like beach bags, flip flops and free sunscreen on the beach… which definitely helps in a pinch (Andrea will tell you, I’m sure). So here’s the good news: Over The Rainbow is offering special rates for reservations made before December 12th, as well as great offers on group bookings for weddings – just check out their website for more information!
You can visit W Retreat Koh Samui’s website for more info, and check out this video to get a better idea of what it’s like!
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com