JJ School of Art alumnus Viveek Sharma, has painted a series of Andy Warhol-esque images of Bollywood’s newest favourite heroine, Vidya Balan. He has painted a few canvases of her character of Silk Smitha from the film, The Dirty Picture.
“Through this series of canvases, I am trying to compare the lives of Marilyn Monroe and Silk Smitha,” he said in a press statement. Take a look!
Chalo! Now just like MF Husain immortalized Madhuri Dixit in canvas, Vidya Balan too can now be hung up on your wall!
- Saif Ali Khan Heads to Harrod’s
- Wanna Hear a Song That’s Killing it Right Now?
- Farah Khan Ali’s Facebook Sunshine
- Tusshar Kapoor Looks Like a Joker
- Was Aishwarya Rai Channeling Marge Simpson at Cannes?!
- WIN This L’Or Sunset Hamper from L’Oréal Paris
- Sidharth Malhotra Wants to Go Home!
- India & Pakistan Share a Coke
- The Deol Family’s Punjabi Dramatics!
- Sorry Boys, Dia Mirza is Getting Married