To win couple tickets to Nari’s Bridal Show, post a comment below with where you’d want your dream wedding to be! (Don’t forget to mention your city.)
Narendra Kumar Ahmed, who is known for his well-cut and edgy western silhouettes for men and women, will now mark his foray onto the Indian bridal-wear scene! Debuting tomorrow night with the launch his first ever bridal collection on 16th September, 2012 at the Amby Valley India Bridal Fashion Week.
This premier collection has its roots in the classical ballet traditions and is inspired by the compositions from Sergei Rachmaninoff, one of the last great representatives of Romanticism in Russian classical music. The aesthetic is romantic and classic with a youthful, modern twist.
Narendra has used rich fabrics such as silks, velvets, georgettes, soft satins and rich organza to create voluminous lehengas, embellished sarees, tailored jackets, elegant kurtas and opulent ball gowns. These are detailed with appliqué embroidery, quilting, colour-blocking, layering and paneling.
Says the designer, “Having witnessed brides struggle with the restrictions of choosing from standard heavily embroidered wedding dresses, I believe my collection will provide a fresh and new creative option that will appeal to a discerning clientele as an individual identity to reflect emotion and commitment.”
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com