Is this creepy or what?! Singer Chris Brown was spotted with some new ink on his neck, which looks eerily similar to the bruised and battered face of ex-girlfriend Rihanna’s that he was responsible for back in 2009. Check out this side-by-side comparison of his new ink, and the 2009 image of Rihanna after he attacked her.
Chris vehemently denied that the tattoo had anything to do with Rihanna. He tweeted:
‘Dia de los Muertos’ means Day of the Dead, a Mexican holiday where families gather to remember & pray for loved ones who have died. The most popular symbol of this holiday is ‘La Calavera Catrina’, or The Elegant Skull, pictured below.
His reps too have denied all allegations:
“His tattoo is a sugar skull and a MAC cosmetics design he saw, It is not Rihanna or an abused woman as erroneously reported.”
The story adds up, and to be fair he has been consistently remorseful of his attack on Rihanna, so I guess Chris should be given the benefit of the doubt here. But I do feel there’s a strong resemblance to RiRi on the the un-skulled right side of the tattoo…
What do you think?
- Get This Look Make-Up: Aishwarya Rai’s Shimmery Lids
- Tusshar Kapoor to Launch His Own Production House
- Why YOU Love Barun Sobti! #CelebrityLoveFest
- Get This Look Make-Up: Sonam Kapoor is Pretty in Pink
- MTV to Sell Sexy Lingerie?
- Get This Look Make-Up: Freida Pinto’s Red Lips
- Has Ameesha Patel Over-Packed for Cannes?
- Lainey Lui Says Gossip Has an Eco-System!
- Win Exotic Wall Art by Krsna Mehta
- Bombay Talkies Goes to Cannes