International high street brand Steve Madden is celebrating its first year anniversary in India by taking up a very fitting cause. They have launched the “Make Space for More Shoes” campaign in association with Sole4Souls NGO, which takes donated shoes to victims of abject suffering, and also supports micro-businesses by supplying them with the raw materials from old shoes. You can drop off your old shoes at Steve Madden stores, and give a lending
foot hand to people who need help!
The donation drive will last for 10 days from the 10th – 20th of September. Keep an eye out for the eco-friendly brown boxes at all Steve Madden outlets.
So make room for the latest season’s shoes by doing a good deed… I know I can certainly use some space on my shoe rack :) After all, generosity never goes out of style!
- Sonam Kapoor’s a Barbie in Elie Saab!
- Watch: Dhanush is Delightful in the New ‘Raanjhanaa’ Promo!
- Sonam Kapoor in Shehla Khan: Yay or Nay?
- Spotted: Tejaswini Kolhapure in Pria Kataria Puri at Cannes
- Decoding Sunscreen!
- The Trends to Learn from Cannes Day 1
- South Star Prithviraj is a Cunning Linguist in Aurangzeb
- Get This Look Make-Up: Sonam Kapoor’s Winged Liner
- Exclusive: MissMalini’s Twinterview With Amrita Puri
- Siddhanth Kapoor’s Cannes Photo Diary