Kate Hudson wore a rather interesting Alexander McQueen gown to the TIFF premiere of her newest flick, the Mira Nair-directed The Reluctant Fundamentalist. Interesting I’m saying, is because I can’t decide whether I like the gown or it was just meh! – after having stared at it for awhile. Help me out, will y’all!
It was a white structured gown, supposedly from the Resort 2013 collection, with a slice of metallic silver insert, central split, long sleeves and – in true McQueen style! – sculptural shoulders.
A white-and-silver variation of the McQueen knuckleduster clutch, white pumps and Tiffany & Co. diamond studs encased in platinum, completed her look.
What do you think: too much white, too stiff, or goddess-like? Her mug, as always, looked undeniably gorgeous, though!
Btw, the film is based on the highly-acclaimed novel of the same name by the British-Pakistani author Mohsin Hamid. The protagonist of the film is a Pakistani, and Mira Nair was considering Ranbir Kapoor and Imran Khan for it but eventually went with Riz Ahmed.
The film, which comes out early next year, also stars Kiefer Sutherland, Liev Schreiber − Shabana Azmi, Om Puri, Chandrachur Singh (Remember him? Y-es, he still exists!), Imaad Shah (Naseeruddin Shah‘s son) and Adil Hussain. Parts of the film were shot in Delhi, sometime last year, which you must’ve read about in missmalini.com (see here and here)!!!
- Has Ameesha Patel Over-Packed for Cannes?
- Lainey Lui Says Gossip Has an Eco-System!
- Win Exotic Wall Art by Krsna Mehta
- Bombay Talkies Goes to Cannes
- Siddhanth Kapoor’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Ajay Devgn & Kajol’s London Mansion!
- Kiran Rao Says No to Television!
- Get This Look: Deepika Padukone in Alexander McQueen
- Hot or Not? Sonam Kapoor Does Androgyny
- Exclusive: Stylist Josie Paris on What it Takes to Make Women Dented, Painted and Ready