Priyanka Chopra has received rave reviews for her performance of an autistic person in Barfi!, for which she says she has several people to thank – and among the list is Shah Rukh Khan, who lent her his My Name Is Khan research (he played an autistic character in the film). Here’s what she said.
I remember SRK receiving mixed reviews when My Name Is Khan first released, but as far as I’ve seen, PC’s reviews have been mostly positive. Good on her!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen