We got our first Bollywood spotting at London Fashion Week, with Saif Ali Khan snapped sitting front row at iconic British brand Burberry.
Looking quite dapper in a three piece steel grey suit, he sat alongside Slumdog Millionaire star Dev Patel, Dita Von Teese and fashion photographer Mario Testino.
Remember this scene from Cocktail? Saif wears the classic trench. Maybe, that’s what landed him the invite.
- Get This Look: Deepika Padukone in Alexander McQueen
- Hot or Not? Sonam Kapoor Does Androgyny
- Exclusive: Stylist Josie Paris on What it Takes to Make Women Dented, Painted and Ready
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Fab in Elie Saab!
- Priyanka Chopra is Part of the Educational Curriculum!
- “Salman Khan’s Advice Has Been Invaluable.” – Katrina Kaif
- Music From The Great Gatsby, Yay Or Nay?
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes