Okay, so I’m not the only one wondering what it feels like to be Rhehan Malliek, right? The dude is decently good looking and probably thought he landed a great role, starring opposite Preity Zinta and all… but somehow all the attention is on Salman Khan and the film is being referred to as PZ’s comeback, nothing more. Guess that name change didn’t work for him.
… which, by the way, is another thing I’m wondering about. Rhehan Malliek is actually Gaurav Chanana, TV actor (you might remember him from Sanjivani on Star Plus). I’m not sure why he decided to change his name (I thought we were in the era of adding on extra vowels, not doing an entire revamp) but maybe he wanted to start afresh? Let’s hope he does get a good start and a little more attention to boot!
What do you think – does he look like Bollywood material?
- Get This Look: Deepika Padukone in Alexander McQueen
- Hot or Not? Sonam Kapoor Does Androgyny
- Exclusive: Stylist Josie Paris on What it Takes to Make Women Dented, Painted and Ready
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Fab in Elie Saab!
- Priyanka Chopra is Part of the Educational Curriculum!
- “Salman Khan’s Advice Has Been Invaluable.” – Katrina Kaif
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab