Okay, so I’m not the only one wondering what it feels like to be Rhehan Malliek, right? The dude is decently good looking and probably thought he landed a great role, starring opposite Preity Zinta and all… but somehow all the attention is on Salman Khan and the film is being referred to as PZ’s comeback, nothing more. Guess that name change didn’t work for him.
… which, by the way, is another thing I’m wondering about. Rhehan Malliek is actually Gaurav Chanana, TV actor (you might remember him from Sanjivani on Star Plus). I’m not sure why he decided to change his name (I thought we were in the era of adding on extra vowels, not doing an entire revamp) but maybe he wanted to start afresh? Let’s hope he does get a good start and a little more attention to boot!
What do you think – does he look like Bollywood material?
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com