With the fashion train in full steam, what a time to be struck down with corneal ulcer… Just my luck! But trust a Tom Ford news flash to make me rebel against my ophthalmologist’s advice :-p SO, what’s the breaking news? Erm, pics of Tom Ford’s Spring/Summer 2013 collection, like… A FEW DAY AFTER THE LINE WAS PRESENTED!!! Yep, that is way, way, way earlier than in seasons past. Click through to check them out − you know you want to ;-)
“If you look too chaste, too buttoned up, you will always look a little dull, but if you go all-out sexy it can look perverse. This collection is about finding the balance,” Mr Ford elaborated to the lucky sods select group of editors he invited over to his HQ in London’s Victoria to view the collection.
And from the five pics that he has released so far, the collection certainly seems interesting, with the odd sporty touches here and there! Spanx Cycling shorts… Silk jersey hoodie with slinky beaded skirt…
…And one silver chainmail dress that I’m dying for!
Those bondage sandals… <3 Not least, the other sandals, as well. I WANT IT ALL!!
Ah, now can’t wait to see the rest of the lookbook, and according to British Vogue’s reliable sources they’re due in the coming weeks :-D
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen