Oh dear. I’m afraid he doesn’t look at all happy, does he? While I’m willing to concede that this is a major improvement for Yash Birla fashion-wise, I think in his heart of hearts (and after spotting Prateik Babbar and Siddhartha Mallya) he kinda wishes he had worn those leather pants and a fishnet Versace wife beater to the Vogue 5th anniversary shindig. (And let’s be honest, isn’t it more fun for everyone that way?) You’re dying to see Prateik and Sid now aren’t you? :)
Um Prateik, Tom Cruise called and he’d like you to send his jacket back to 1986 please, thanks. (Somehow I can’t help but think we owe this quantum leap to his recent break up with Amy Jackson.)
Which brings us to our Pièce de résistance; Siddhartha Mallya looks positively military mod! - And to be honest, I’ll take this over PB’s 2nd childhood any day. Bravo, Johnny!
Some days my blog just writes itself :) xoxo
Fishnet & Other Faux Pas…
Yash Birla’s Style Through the Ages
Corporate Czar, Yash Birla, to Release a Fitness and Work-Out DVD?
Prateik Babbar, What a Mesh You’ve Made!
Escobar, Bandra’s new 77ft watering hole! (aka Dude What Are You Wearing?)
The Birla Bodyguards
MissMalini Picture Exclusive: Prateik’s a Poser
Photos courtesy Yogen Shah for MissMalini.com
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com