Before you call blasphemy on me, these are not my words – they’re the thoughts of Bollywood choreographer Shabina Khan! Apparently, she’s ready to give it her all to ensure that Sunny Leone becomes as good a dancer as Madhuri Dixit!
Here’s what Shabina told Mid Day:
“Since Sunny is now a Bollywood actress, she needs lessons in Bollywood dancing, which is a mix of grace, expressions, perfect moves with sex appeal. I am a hard-core fan of Madhuri and I want Sunny to dance just like her.”
Obviously, becoming as good a dancer as Madhuri is not at all a cakewalk. But Shabina insists that while they were shooting for Jism 2, Sunny was dedicated and willing to take on challenges – so who knows? Currently, Shabina is giving her lessons in dancing and body language, so I suppose we can expect much improvement from Sunny in the future!
- Get This Look: Deepika Padukone in Alexander McQueen
- Hot or Not? Sonam Kapoor Does Androgyny
- Exclusive: Stylist Josie Paris on What it Takes to Make Women Dented, Painted and Ready
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Fab in Elie Saab!
- Priyanka Chopra is Part of the Educational Curriculum!
- “Salman Khan’s Advice Has Been Invaluable.” – Katrina Kaif
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab