So I’m about 7 months pregnant right now and totally enjoying it. (Although sometimes I feel like a cow and waddle like a duck!)
Being pregnant has its own advantages (AND disadvantages.) For one – the mood swings are just unbelievable, its like you’re not yourself anymore, happy one minute, angry the next and it takes forever for me to get my mood swings under control BUT with Arman around most of the time…. he always finds a way to cheer me up!
FYI boys, never mess with a pregnant woman! You know that saying “the customer’s always right?” I’d like to rephrase that, “the customer and a pregnant woman are always right!”
But seriously, I’m enjoying every moment.. Especially all the pampering I get! Arman gives me foot massages from time to time and loves cuddling up when I tell him I’m tired…
Trust me, if every child I have is like Arman I’d want to make a football team! For now I have decided to have three. Why 3? I don’t know, I just think it’ll be fun! Most of my friends tell me, “wait till you have a second one then think of the third!” so lets see…
Also this time around I’ve felt quite different compared to my last pregnancy. Believe it or not I put on 26 kgs last time and Thank God forArman because I lost it all just chasing him around! He’s keeping me pretty fit this time too…
I’ve been getting the weirdest cravins this time! Mostly junk food, I’ve totally indulged in paani puri, gummy bears and cuppa noodles! And I look like I’ve eaten the entire world already :)
See?! I’m about to pop! Can’t wait :)
- Siddhanth Kapoor’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Ajay Devgn & Kajol’s London Mansion!
- Kiran Rao Says No to Television!
- Get This Look: Deepika Padukone in Alexander McQueen
- Hot or Not? Sonam Kapoor Does Androgyny
- Exclusive: Stylist Josie Paris on What it Takes to Make Women Dented, Painted and Ready
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Fab in Elie Saab!
- Priyanka Chopra is Part of the Educational Curriculum!
- “Salman Khan’s Advice Has Been Invaluable.” – Katrina Kaif
- Music From The Great Gatsby, Yay Or Nay?