…and super stylish while at it, at the English Vinglish premiere on Thurs night! The impreccably-cut grey check 3-piece suit… The regimental-striped slim tie… The patent black lace-ups…And the pocket square nicely done up in a puff… All of it smacks of a man with a flair for style.
I do have a tiny little gripe with this look, though: it’s with the unfastened top button of his suit jacket. Had he done the button up, he would’ve ended up with a much nicer silhouette. Still, this ensemble was pretty impressive.
P.S. His missus/Sonam’s mum, Sunita, was looking lovely, too, in black… :-)
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen