Promoting her upcoming flick Son of Sardar on Hindustan Ke Hunaarbaz, Sonakshi Sinha chose to wear a black and white anarkali from Anita Dongre.
Playing up with the desi look, she styled her hair in a loose plait and highlighted her eyes with kajaal.
She joined judges Sonali Bendre and Terence Lewis on the show.
Do you like what she’s wearing?
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com
- Photos: John Abraham, Kangna Ranaut, Anil Kapoor at the Shootout at Wadala Success Bash