Designer Sounia Gohil has just launched her festive collection which is inspired by the imperial and venerable royals of India and is a testament to the magnificence of Indian culture. The collection represents the modern day woman who is a graceful blend of the traditional and an achiever in her own right.
Sounia has used hues of bronze and ivory along with bright neon from time to time. Her silhouettes are then embroidered in traditional pita work and jaali work with Indian motifs and accentuated with semi-precious stones to create drama. Each design flaunts a very opulent look, making the idea of Indian royalty come alive through her creations.
Sounia also has a line of stylish lyrca sarees teamed up with pretty lycra churidars instead of regular petticoats.
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen