What are you doing this weekend? If you’re looking for some glitz, glamour and fashion, the head to the IMC’s Ladies Wing Women Entrepreneurs exhibition which celebrates 25 years with an extravagant two day affair, on the 17th & 18th of October 2012 at Vivanta by Taj President, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai.
This exhibition will showcase the latest trends in fashion and promises to be a treat for all the shopaholics out there! The Ladies Wing of the Indian Merchants Chamber has also organized a preview, by invite only, prior to the exhibition. And for the first time, this exhibition will be displaying men’s couture by women designers.
In the photo, cricketer Brett Lee, the world’s best pace bowler is wearing an AZA designer kurta in support of the IMC.
This exhibition allows only women who work from home to come and display their items.
- Get This Look Make-Up: Freida Pinto’s Red Lips
- Has Ameesha Patel Over-Packed for Cannes?
- Lainey Lui Says Gossip Has an Eco-System!
- Win Exotic Wall Art by Krsna Mehta
- Bombay Talkies Goes to Cannes
- Siddhanth Kapoor’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Ajay Devgn & Kajol’s London Mansion!
- Kiran Rao Says No to Television!
- Get This Look: Deepika Padukone in Alexander McQueen
- Hot or Not? Sonam Kapoor Does Androgyny