While all eyes were on President Obama and Republican candidate Matt Romney at their second presidential debate – it was their wives who stood out for their sartorial choices. Michelle Obama and Ann Romney both wore similar looking hot pink sheath dresses.
It wasn’t just mere coincidence – the colour represents Breast Cancer Awareness that’s being celebrated this entire month. They also accessorized with necklaces. Michelle with a classic string of pearls and Ann with a green statement piece.
Who gets your vote in the style department?
- Get This Look Make-Up: Aishwarya Rai’s Shimmery Lids
- Tusshar Kapoor to Launch His Own Production House
- Why YOU Love Barun Sobti! #CelebrityLoveFest
- Get This Look Make-Up: Sonam Kapoor is Pretty in Pink
- MTV to Sell Sexy Lingerie?
- Get This Look Make-Up: Freida Pinto’s Red Lips
- Has Ameesha Patel Over-Packed for Cannes?
- Lainey Lui Says Gossip Has an Eco-System!
- Win Exotic Wall Art by Krsna Mehta
- Bombay Talkies Goes to Cannes