Imran Khan and Anushka Sharma recently launched the first look of their upcoming film, Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola. They came out to interact with press dressed fully in-character, and posed happily for the shutterbugs. Have a look at some pix to see what they wore! Anushka’s outfit, in particular, is interesting.
Do you like their rustic, in-character looks? Anushka is owning hers – not something she’d probably wear otherwise, but she pulls off wild child so well that I think this look – and this character – works for her. What do you think?
Pix: Yogen Shah for MissMalini.
- MissMalini’s Had a Makeover!
- What Avataar Do You Prefer Vidya Balan In?
- Day 7: The Looks We Loved at Cannes
- Spotted: Sachin Tendulkar and #IPLHot Cricketers Enjoy a Foodie Night Out
- Singer Kailash Kher to Play Cricket?
- Shilpa Shetty Buys Her Son a Lamborghini!
- Exclusive: Sonam Kapoor Rocks 50′s Chic for a New Advertisement
- Mika Singh, Kailash Kher, Ram Sampath Are Graphic Fukrey’s
- Prateik’s Playing With Fire!
- La Bella Donna: Sonam Kapoor Oozes Sex Appeal