I took a day trip to Kolkata last Tuesday to attend and LIVE Tweet the second part of the Fiama Di Wills Fabulous Hair Show and got up close and personal with two Bengali beauties from the film industry, Raima Sen and Rituparna Sengupta. Plus I got a ton of tips from Cosmo editor Nandini Bhalla and Harper’s Bazaar Fashion Director Priyanka Misra. Here’s my day in pictures and video! xoxo
Fiama hair expert Priscilla Corner created 6 exciting looks, The Sleek Sophisticated, The Neo Bohemian, Old Hollywood, The Forever Fringe, The Embellished Updo and The Sex-Kitten Braid for the Fiama Fabulous Hair Show (stay tuned for her guest blog on how to recreate those coming soon!) Here she is backstage giving me the lo down on fab hair (and then giving me fab hair!)
And who better than two Bong beauties from bollywood to walk the ramp in fabulous hair? Actresses Raima Sen and Rituparna Sengupta joined designer Komal Sood on stage as the three mega showstoppers! But FIRST I caught them backstage getting their make up on :)
And Voila! Transformation…
“My hair is like a bad man, I don’t know whether or not he’ll be cranky in the morning!”
“Wearing your hair up pulls up your eyes and gives you an instant face lift!”
“What I love about this look is that you can take it to work, you can take it to lunch or you can take it to a party!”
“The woman who is artfully-casual. Just tong your hair and run your fingers through it, for body and instant pizzaz.”
“Just like a cat, a fringe has 9 lives and it can totally change your face.”
“Side braids = easy chic hair + a white dress = Greek Goddess.”
“Purple is for queens, treat yourself like royalty.”
If you often find yourself saying, “My hair just drives me nuts!” it’s time you return the favour.
Fiama Di Wills presents Fabulous Hair – a one of its kind hair show by Fiama Di Wills styling session presented by Fiama Di Wills Hair Expert Priscilla Corner.
- Get This Look: Deepika Padukone in Alexander McQueen
- Hot or Not? Sonam Kapoor Does Androgyny
- Exclusive: Stylist Josie Paris on What it Takes to Make Women Dented, Painted and Ready
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Fab in Elie Saab!
- Priyanka Chopra is Part of the Educational Curriculum!
- “Salman Khan’s Advice Has Been Invaluable.” – Katrina Kaif
- Music From The Great Gatsby, Yay Or Nay?
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes