A lot of girls make the mistake of ODing on the mascara when it doesn’t glide on evenly. So stop, collaborate and listen!
1. First, toss your mascara, it’s probably too old. Experts say you should change your mascara and eyeliners at least every three months.
2. Gently clamp your lashes with a baby or make up wipe between your forefinger and thumb, pull all the way through to remove any excess formula.
3. Put a little Vaseline Lip Therapy on your fingertips and lightly run them across the tips of your lashes to separate, darken, and define them.
Nifty little beauty helper Vaseline is eh? xoxo
More Beauty School.
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com