• Home > Lifestyle Events > Yash Birla’s 100% Fitness DVD Launch = 100% Hilarious.
    Comments

Yash Birla’s 100% Fitness DVD Launch = 100% Hilarious.

John Abraham

John Abraham and Yash Birla

John Abraham and Yash Birla

Yash Birla's belt

Yash Birla's belt

Ahahahahaha, just what I needed to brighten up my Wednesday afternoon. There goes Yash Birla again, begging to be arrested by the fashion police! Somebody should really read this blog - 10 Things Men Should Never Wear - is all I’m saying. Anyway John Abraham looks positively studly, dwarfing little Yash in the bargain, oops. Yup, 100% entertainment gar-on-teed! Hmmm, I might just have to buy this DVD just so I can write a funny blog about it. >:)
    PS. Meanwhile the wifey, Avantika Birla was unusually soberly dressed, what gives? Wanna see?

Avantika and Yash Birla

Avantika and Yash Birla

John Abraham and Yash Birla

John Abraham and Yash Birla

John Abraham

John Abraham

John Abraham and Yash Birla

John Abraham and Yash Birla

John Abraham and Yash Birla

John Abraham and Yash Birla

John Abraham and Yash Birla

John Abraham and Yash Birla

Oct 24 , 2012 2:43 pm

• 10 Things We Loved About The Deltin Daman, Monsoon Getaway!

• BandraRoad’s Secrets of the Street: Pettah Market, Colombo, Sri Lanka

• Get This Look: Esha Gupta in Forever 21

• 10 Cities You Must Visit At Least Once In Your Lifetime!

• 6 Awesome Bollywood Eid Releases!

• Farah Khan & Rohit Shetty to Make a Special Appearance in Shreyas Talpade’s Poshter Boyz

18 thoughts on “Yash Birla’s 100% Fitness DVD Launch = 100% Hilarious.”

1. Nisha B
      October 24, 2012 at 2:54 pm

They look like Yin and Yang..Coloured contacts and lip gloss??really Yash?Famous surname and money surely doesn’t buy you taste and fashion sense..So puke worthy.

2. Karen Alfonso
      October 24, 2012 at 2:57 pm

His hair reminds me of that infamous scene There’s Something About Mary. Oh and Kim Kardashian called. She wants her bronzer back.

3. Marv D'Souza
      October 24, 2012 at 3:12 pm

is it just me or Yash’s cleavage is better than his wife’s….
      Not a compliment.. obviously

4. Hahahaha I have no words. These comments are cracking me up :)
      PS. Marv he broke your rules of what not to wear! xoxo

5. Jasvinder
      October 24, 2012 at 3:35 pm

My My! John looks just wow! *Drooling*
      Meanwhile I haven’t ever seen Yash Birla soberly dressed!

6. Shifa
      October 24, 2012 at 3:49 pm

Yash decided to slap on foundation, lipgloss, spray tan, coloured contacts and a scoop of hair gel at the same time. Fitness or more like how to like an Essex girl!

7. Sameera Sen
      October 24, 2012 at 4:48 pm

Wow, John Abraham looks fantastic! And what the hell is he doing launching someone else’s fitness DVD? John, you are the best person to launch your own health & fitness DVD! I mean look at him…………he’s almost 40!

8. Tina
      October 24, 2012 at 4:58 pm

Please send a copy of this DVD to the Chopras, it’s the perfect thing to cheer them up…

9. Aditi
      October 24, 2012 at 5:27 pm

Anyone can look like a drag queen, Yash Birla, with all that money , just manages to look the King of them all! Or NOT. Ugh.

10. Nidhi
      October 24, 2012 at 9:50 pm

Dont you guys remember that Rajeev Masand article that pol-kholofied this weirdo and subsequently the Birlas used their clout to bring that website down and get the article taken off the net? But someone has copy pasted the story here -http://www.bollywhat-forum.com/index.php?topic=4784.950

Look for the heading- Gay Philanderer on this page

11. InternetLully
      October 25, 2012 at 5:52 am

I’m not into the gay/emo scene so I wont comment on his choice of style, but i may checkout the dvd for some work out and nutrition tips (if there are any)

12. monish
      October 25, 2012 at 11:23 am

Yash Birla a live example of things WHAT NOT TO WEAR FOR A GUY. I understand a little bit of glamour added, but this is too much, three much more of fashion much much :-))

13. manjulika
      October 26, 2012 at 3:15 am

Some one rightly pointed YASH BIRLA looks more like a DRAG QUEEN than a fitness freek.I am suprised that John would even stand next to him.

14. Vaishakhi
      November 12, 2012 at 3:34 pm

Yikes!! Look at Yash Birla’s shoes…!! and LIPGLOSS!??!! OMG

15. DHAVAL PATEL
      January 31, 2013 at 9:25 pm

hi,…i am very impressed with your body maintain,….i request you please give me tipe for build a good body normal because i an look very cool but i have no body language so, i am very upset,….also my parent not aloow to go jim so,please give some tip for build body…..thanking you.

16. jsdc007
      July 18, 2013 at 3:34 am

Poor guy, he’s what? 46? And he’s still trying to dress and look like a 22 year old Puerto Rican hustler, circa 1986. Someone outside his circle of chamchas needs to tell his himbo that he looks like a Bratz doll on steroids.