• Home > Bollywood News & Gossip > Malini's World > Win This Limited Edition “B Seventy” CD!
    Comments

Win This Limited Edition “B Seventy” CD!

B Seventy

B Seventy

B Seventy

I have a surprise for you! Remember The Bartender? Well he’s back and most recently performed at Amitabh Bachchan’s 70ths birthday bash! Kiwi musician, Mikey McCleary’s band The Bartender - Classic Bollywood Shaken not Stirred that comprises of Anushka Manchanda, Shalmali Kholgade and Mauli Dave had a special surprise performance at the extravaganza and every guest got this specially prepared album of the Big B’s hit songs to take home with them…

And now you could win one too!

All you have to do is post a comment below telling what your all time favorite Amitabh Bachchan song is and a few lucky winners will get a CD each! Hurry :) xoxo

Oct 25 , 2012 9:30 pm

• 5 Fashion Week Front Row Inspired Looks From LimeRoad

• Watch: Lisa Haydon Talks About Being The Showstopper For Ridhi Mehra at LFW

• Say Hello To MRS. Angelina Jolie-Pitt!

• At Lakmé Fashion Week, Love Came In The Form Of A Pink Couch!

• Let Kangana Ranaut Remind You Of One Of Life’s Most Important Lessons

• MFBB – Go Natural With This Make-Up Trend!

38 thoughts on “Win This Limited Edition “B Seventy” CD!”

1. Anshul
      October 25, 2012 at 9:37 pm

“yeh kahan aa gaye hum” from Movie Silsila

2. Kabhi -Kabhi Mere Dil Mein , Khayal Aata Hai . From The Film ‘Kabhi Kabhi. All Time Favorite. :)

3. rasna bhasin
      October 25, 2012 at 9:41 pm

Rock and Roll from Kabhi Alvidaa Na Kehna, specially the Sexy Sam part!

4. Shalvika
      October 25, 2012 at 10:09 pm

Mai yaha tu waha – Baghban and Jumma Chumma !

5. Chetna
      October 25, 2012 at 10:28 pm

The ever-green and my all time favorite is ‘Ye Kahan aa Gaye hum’ from Silsila.

6. Dhruv
      October 25, 2012 at 10:32 pm

‘Rote Hue Aate Hain Sab,Hasta Hua Jo Jayega..Vo Muqaddar Ka Sikandar Jaaneman Kehlayega’ is my all time favorite.

7. Nilima
      October 25, 2012 at 10:43 pm

Jahan teri yeh nazar hai .. Meri jaan mujhe khabar hai … :-)

8. r k purohit
      October 25, 2012 at 10:44 pm

daru pine se liver kharab ho jata he.The sequence, seen and dialogue is my all time favorite.

9. Krithika Iyer
      October 25, 2012 at 11:00 pm

My all time favorite Amitabh Bachchan song is “My name is Anthony Gonsalves” because YouSeeTheWholeCountryOfTheSystemisJuxtapositionByTheHemoglobinInTheAtmosphereBecauseYouAreSophisticatedRhetoricianIntoxicatedByTheExuberanceOfYourOwnPublicity! WHAAAAAAAAT?

10. heena
      October 25, 2012 at 11:19 pm

ekla cholo re (kahani)
      Jodi tor dak shune keu na ashe tobe ekla
      cholo re
      Tobe ekla cholo, ekla cholo, ekla cholo,
      ekla cholo re

a beautiful Bengali patriotic song written by
      Rabindranath Tagore in veteran actor Amitabh Bachchan’s voice..

11. Mike B
      October 25, 2012 at 11:44 pm

Dukki pe Dukki ho ya Satte pe Saata

12. Abhinav
      October 25, 2012 at 11:47 pm

I like Amitji’s song from his movie “Baghban”:
      Meri Makhnaa Meri Soniye Chand Baliye
      Meri Makhnaa Meri Soniye, Haay Chand Baliye
      Soni Teri Chaal Soni Ve Lagadi Kamaal Soni Ve
      Soni Teri Chaal Soni Ve Lagadi Kamaal Soni Ve
      Meri Makhnaa Meri Soniye Mar Jaavaan Haay Tere Bin Ve
      Soni Teri Chaal Soni Ve Lagadi Kamaal Soni Ve
      Haay Sonaa Meraa Yaar Sonaa Ve Nachadaa Kamaal Sonaa Ve
      Meri Makhnaa Meri Soniye Chand Baliye Haay!

13. Nieyaati
      October 26, 2012 at 12:06 am

“Say shavah Shavah mahiya ve!” – K3G!

14. Kadare Dinesh Kumar
      October 26, 2012 at 12:07 am

My amitabh bachchan favourite song is from the movie “Faraar” (1975)sung by Kishore and lata mangeshkar.. Song below
      Main pyaasa tum sawaan..
      Main pyaasa tum sawaan..
      Main dil tum meri Dhadkhan..
      Hoon na, Hun toh…
      Hoon Hoon na..
      Hun toh …..

City – Hyderabad..

15. Tamanna
      October 26, 2012 at 10:03 am

My Amitabh bachchan All time favourite song is -”Apni to jaise taise taun taun taun koi aage na piche taun taun taun katt jayegi aapka kya hoga janabeaalli..And Me yahan tu wahan jindag hai khan..

City-Jalandhar

16. stuti
      October 26, 2012 at 10:05 am

Nothing can beat the emotions of “Main Yahan Tu Wahan” from the film Baghban, in Bachchan Sir’s voice himself. It is true to heart, soulful and beautifully awesome.. jus love this song between two hearts.

Mumbai

17. Gaurav Rohatgi
      October 26, 2012 at 11:01 am

Hi,

My all time favourite Big B song is “Teri bindiya re….” from “Abhiman”.
      Soothing and serene…..

Gaurav Rohatgi
      Ahmedabad

18. Balkishan
      October 26, 2012 at 11:20 am

My all time favourite songs of Amitabh,
      ” Ye saara Jamana, Hasino ka deewana,
      Jamaana Kahe fir kyon Bura hai Dil Lagana, ”

From the Movie YARANA.

Favourite Dialogue as well i want to share :

Aiye Main aur Aaap Khelte hain Panchkoti Gyankumbh Kaun Banega Crore Pati,

Hello Main Amitabh Bacchan Bol raha hun Kaun Banega Crorepati se”

19. Roshni
      October 26, 2012 at 2:11 pm

It’s very difficlut to point out 1 favorite song, My favorite song of Mr. Amitabh Bachchan is Play Yeh Kahan Aa Gaye Hum :)

20. manjulika
      October 26, 2012 at 2:46 pm

Oh Miss Malini its so difficult to choose Amitabh Bachhans songs as all of them are soooooo good.I liked the song Kabhi Kabhi mere dil mei Khayal ata hai ki jaise thuje banaya gaya hai mereliye—– from the film Khabhi khabhi

I am from Delhi

21. Kamakshi
      October 26, 2012 at 5:19 pm

Hi, Miss Malini its very difficult to choose one song of Big B, My all time favorite superhit song is “Khai ke paan banaras wala, khul jaye band akal ka tala, phir aisa kare kamal seedhi karde ulti chaal, choraaa ganga kinare wala oh chorraaa ganga kinare wala…….. from the movie Don.
      Kamakshi
      From Delhi

22. Helen Dee
      October 26, 2012 at 9:37 pm

How can you pick out one favorite from the many many songs Amitabh Bachhan has entertained 3 generations of Indians with?

My favorite would definitely be My name is Anthony Gonsalves since my great grandfather was one of the musicians involved in making the song :) This song has been part of so many parties and fun moments growing up. Songs like these definitely touch your soul and make you wanna get up and dance along with Amitabh ji

Helen Dee
      Goa :D

23. My fav Amitabh song: Ek Doosre Se..Karte Hain Pyar Hum….. from the movie Hum

24. jhalak
      October 27, 2012 at 10:09 pm

My all-time Big B favorite song is- “Holi khele raghuveera”.
      Its usually played during the holi festival but its the only song that drives everyone crazy and close on that occasion.

25. Dhawaj Bansal
      October 28, 2012 at 3:01 pm

“Ooo Saathi rey…tere binaa bhi kya jinnaa..” from d movie Mukkadar ka Sikandar..This is my Mummy’s Fav song…She’z a huge fan..I want to gft her dis Cd…I hope she wins…:)

26. Dhawaj Bansal
      October 28, 2012 at 3:02 pm

City- Siliguri (West Bengal)

27. Jasmeet Kaur
      October 28, 2012 at 4:23 pm

Yeh Dosti Hum Nahin Todenge, Todenge Dam Magar Teraa Saatha Naa Chhodenge

City- Delhi

28. Tina Jose
      October 29, 2012 at 4:26 am

Kabhi kabhi for sure & both versions. The romance of it will never die

City: Kochi

29. Dhwani
      October 29, 2012 at 10:57 am

Dilbar mere is my most fav somg featuring Amitabh. It evokes a lot of emotion even now, after listening to it so many times.

30. Wahida
      October 31, 2012 at 9:30 am

Mere paas aao mere doston ek kissa suno

City Dharwad

31. hetal bhanushali
      November 2, 2012 at 4:49 pm

i love kabhie kabhie mere dil mein khayal aata haii..love love it!!

hetal bhanushali
      new delhi

32. Nitish S Murthy
      November 2, 2012 at 4:53 pm

One of my Most Favorite Songs of Mr. B from Muqaddar Ka Sikandar

Rote Hue Aate Hai Sab,
      Hasta Hua Jo Jaayega,
      Woh Mukaddar Ka Sikandar… Jaanemann Kehlayega!!

33. Nikhil
      November 2, 2012 at 9:13 pm

Many favourites.. Difficult to pick one…

My pick would be…Rim Jhim gire Saawan…

Me cometh from Bambai Nagariya!

34. I love rang barse from silsila……fun, risque,, spicy and yet so innocent….
      Love the poetry in silsila songs…..but rang barse is favorite..

35. lokesh oberoi
      November 6, 2012 at 12:40 pm

=ME YAHAN TU VAHAN FROM BAGHBAN=

What A Somg,lyrics and what a singing by BIGB . So emotional and heart touching . love this song !!!!

~~ Main Yahaan Tu Vahaan Zindagi Hai Kahaan
      Main Yahaan Tu Vahaan Zindagi Hai Kahaan
      Main Yahaan Tu Vahaan Zindagi Hai Kahaan
      Tu Hi Tu Hai Sanam Dekhtaa Hoon Jahaan
      Neend Aati Nahin Yaad Jaati Nahin
      Neend Aati Nahin Yaad Jaati Nahin
      Bin Tere Ab Jiyaa Jaaye Na
      Main Yahaan Tu Vahaan Zindagi Hai Kahaan ~~

36. Divya
      November 8, 2012 at 6:46 am

Hi Miss Malini, just wanted to say that I absolutely love your blog! My all time favourite Amitabh Bachchan song is Say Shava Shava from Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham.

37. Kamakshi Rani
      December 20, 2012 at 3:40 pm

thank you dear, mail already sent to u…….