Genelia Deshmukh (that’s how she likes to be called now if you please.) looked rather adorable in Shane & Falguni Peacock who I feel have a somewhat rocker edge. I asked them what made them chose the very feminine showstopper and they explained that she too is quite the rockstar, fair enough :) As other-worldly as their clothes may seem you have to hand it to them, the international community is eating it all up, everyone from pop star Britney Spears to British alternative model Viktoria Modesta have been spotted in their signature creations. Take a look at the futuristic display that hit the Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2012 Delhi runway and tell me what you think!
PS. Check out those bling eyebrows. Wowzer.
PS. I loved this dress!
Watch the Show!
And since I know you wanted to know what made her fall in love with Riteish Deshmukh, I asked! Check out her answer in the video below :) xoxo
Genelia D. Exclusive.
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com