Genelia Deshmukh (that’s how she likes to be called now if you please.) looked rather adorable in Shane & Falguni Peacock who I feel have a somewhat rocker edge. I asked them what made them chose the very feminine showstopper and they explained that she too is quite the rockstar, fair enough :) As other-worldly as their clothes may seem you have to hand it to them, the international community is eating it all up, everyone from pop star Britney Spears to British alternative model Viktoria Modesta have been spotted in their signature creations. Take a look at the futuristic display that hit the Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2012 Delhi runway and tell me what you think!
PS. Check out those bling eyebrows. Wowzer.
PS. I loved this dress!
Watch the Show!
And since I know you wanted to know what made her fall in love with Riteish Deshmukh, I asked! Check out her answer in the video below :) xoxo
Genelia D. Exclusive.
- Salman Khan Goes Mental Again
- Rishi & Ranbir Kapoor to Remake Awara!
- Get This Look Make-Up: Aishwarya Rai’s Shimmery Lids
- Tusshar Kapoor to Launch His Own Production House
- Why YOU Love Barun Sobti! #CelebrityLoveFest
- Get This Look Make-Up: Sonam Kapoor is Pretty in Pink
- MTV to Sell Sexy Lingerie?
- Get This Look Make-Up: Freida Pinto’s Red Lips
- Has Ameesha Patel Over-Packed for Cannes?
- Lainey Lui Says Gossip Has an Eco-System!