Sameera Reddy was the gorgeous showstopper for Neeta Lulla’s bold and beautiful all black collection inspired by The Dark Side at the Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2012 in Delhi - because every woman has one (oh you better believe it she does). I thought the whole collection was stunning and extremely wearable (for women of all ages). The kind of clothes that give you an extra oomph of confidence and as Sameera so aptly put it - Dark Desire, because the dark side can be so very very sexy too!
Watch the Show!
I love that Sameera Reddy likes my blog, yay! Thank you gorgeous :) I caught up with her and Neeta to find out more about this awesome collection…
Sameera Reddy Exclusive.
- What Avataar Do You Prefer Vidya Balan In?
- Day 7: The Looks We Loved at Cannes
- Spotted: Sachin Tendulkar and #IPLHot Cricketers Enjoy a Foodie Night Out
- Singer Kailash Kher to Play Cricket?
- Shilpa Shetty Buys Her Son a Lamborghini!
- Exclusive: Sonam Kapoor Rocks 50′s Chic for a New Advertisement
- Mika Singh, Kailash Kher, Ram Sampath Are Graphic Fukrey’s
- Prateik’s Playing With Fire!
- La Bella Donna: Sonam Kapoor Oozes Sex Appeal
- Ramp to Reality: Aditi Rao Hydari Goes Backless in Arpan Vohra