Happy belated Dussehra, y’all! SO, shooting an arrow at the 10 heads of Raavan… I never seen it up, close and personal myself, but if us Indians tried anything like that back in the UK… we would get arrested straight on the grounds of ‘elf and safety alone! What you can get away with in India, right!?
Onto August: Osage County, a play that has given me tremendous opportunities, is nearing the end of its run. Yeah, just a few shows to go before the curtains are brought down on this production. Our most recent show was in Kochi, for which we had new additional cast members, one of whom was the great Anant Mahadevan!
The show went really well, but it was made all the more memorable by the presence of the great Mohanlal! In case you don’t know who he is, let’s just say that he is the equivalent of Amitabh Bachchan down South. He even came to the after party, which you can see in the vlog :-)
Remember I told you sometime back that I’ve done a TVC for Renault Duster? Well, it’s out now – have a look! In case you can’t find me, I’m the one in blue jacket driving near the windmills.
So for my next post I want to do something fun… How about you tell me your fave scenes from Hindi films and I re-enact them – for your entertainment?
Love Danny x
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com